Remote Controls Warning
BOAT LIFTS WITH REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEMS
Turn off the power source (Electrical Breaker) to the lift when not in use. This prevents any outside sources or accidental transmissions from activating the boat lift/remote control system.
ELEVATOR BOAT LIFTS WITH TRACKS IN THE WATER
Turn off the power source (Electrical Breaker) to the lift when not in use. Check the zincs regularly and replace as required
ALL BOAT LIFTS
- Boat Lifts are for use by adults only.
- Never leave Boat Lift running while unattended.
- Keep hands and clothing away from all moving parts.
- Boat Lifts are not designed for human lift.
- Never ride on the boat when lifting or lowering the boat.
- Do not exceed the factory recommended load capacity of the lift.
- Make sure no persons are under, near or on the lift during operation.
- Do not allow the boat to fill with water.
- Do not power your boat onto the lift.
- Always turn the power source off to your lift when servicing your boat or lift.
- Do not swim in the area of the Boat Lift.
- Boat Lifts are heavy equipment and should be treated as such.