Silhouette Beamless Boat Lifts
Get sophistication and strength in our Silhouette Beamless Boat Lifts.
Your boat is a real show-stopper and you deserve to show it off. But who can see all the jaw-dropping appointments and captivating contours with lift beams in the way? There is a way to keep all eyes on your sea goddess while still protecting your investment.
Showcase your dream - and protect it - with Silhouette Beamless Lifts.
Davit Master's Silhouette Beamless Boat Lifts give you all the safety, protection and functionality you need in an attractive, sleek design. Our unique cabling system makes upper support beams unnecessary, letting the high-style of your boating beauty take center stage. Plus, Silhouette Beamless Lifts make getting on and off your boat quick and effortless. Davit Master's Beamless Boat Lifts adapt easily to existing piling configurations.
Davit Master's Silhouette Beamless Boat Lifts are available in aluminum or galvanized steel and can hoist up to 25,000 pounds without breaking a sweat. Choose from two or four motor models. Make boarding your boat even easier with an optional access platform. Add the Radio Motor Control (RMC) option with a limit switch to preset upper and lower stopping points automatically.
The Silhouette Beamless Cradle Lift features a low profile design with an attractive appearance and convenient boarding onto your boat.
The Silhouette Beamless Cradle Lift is powered by two direct drive winches with a quiet, smooth and reliable operation.
The Beamless lower system is designed with heavy duty beams. Our unique spanner beams provide superior strength and rigidity that enhance the structural integrity of the entire system.
|Capacity||# of Motors HP||E-DRIVE SYSTEM||Amps per 110v-220v||# of Pilings||Aluminum Cradle Lower Beam Size||Galvanized Cradle Lower Beam Size||Cable Diameter||Carpeted #1 PT Boards|
|7,000||(2) 3/4 HP SS||MODEL 480||26 - 13||4||(2) 6" x 12'||(2) 6" x 12'||1/4"||3" x 10" x 12'|
|10,000||(2) 3/4 HP SS||MODEL 480||26 - 13||4||(2) 8" x 12' 6"||(2) 6" x 13'||1/4"||3" x 10" x 12'|
|13,000||(2) 1 HP SS||MODEL 480||27.2 - 13.6||4||(2) 8" x 12' 6"||(2) 8" x 13'||5/16"||3" x 10" x 12'|
|16,000||(2) 1.5 HP SS||MODEL 600||30.4 - 15.2||4||(2) 10" x 15'||(2) 10" x 15'||5/16"||3" x 10" x 14'|
|20,000||(4) 1 HP SS||MODEL 600||27.2 - 220V||4||(2) 10" x 16'||(2) 10" x 17'||3/8"||DBL 3" x 12" x 16'|
|25,000||(4) 1.5 HP SS||MODEL 600||30.4 - 220V||4||(2) 12" x 16'||(2) 10" x 17'||7/16"||DBL 3" x 12" x 16'|
- All welded design for strength and durability
- 6061-T6 marine grade aluminum or hot-dipped galvanized steel
- CNC machined components
- Dual channel beam support with concealed pipe drive
- Self-aligning pillow block bearings with grease fittings
- Aluminum grooved cable winders
- Cable dead end brackets welded to both channel beams
- Channel spanner beams provides strength and rigidity to lower system
- Heavy duty adjustable pipe guides with pvc pipe and caps
- Adjustable chock system
- Carpeted #1 pressure treated chock boards
- Stainless steel motors
- Aluminum totally enclosed direct drive oil bath gear reducer
- Stainless steel cable
- Stainless steel hardware
- Aluminum sheaves with 3/4" stainless steel bolts with grease fittings
- Individual switches for accurate leveling with weather resistant enclosures
- Quiet, dependable operation
- Easy installation and technical support
- Product liability coverage
- Comprehensive warranty
- Radio motor control with hand-held transmitter
- Limit switch - set upper and lower stopping points
- Faster motors
- Motor covers
- Plain cable winders
- Cable keepers, bolt-on
- Vinyl covered aluminum bunks (aluminum lifts only)
- Custom chocks: Riser, T-style, and Pontoon
- Aluminum walkway
- Aluminum work platform
- Aluminum step
- Aluminum boarding platform
- Aluminum tide guides
- Roof tabs
- Cantilever brackets
- Marina brackets
- Beam dimensions
- Piling spacing
- Support beams with roof tabs
- Cantilevered support beams
- Dual support beams (marina application)
- Angled lower beams
- Chock systems